Salem-Keizer Athletics focuses on excellence in academics, leadership, character development and competition as a vital part of student achievement.
Resources for Students, Families, & Fans
Resources for Athletes
Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA)
Game Admissions Costs for 2023-24
Any Varsity Game
- Adults $8
- High school students $6 (for students without an ASB card or students from a school that's NOT playing)
- K-8 students $5
- Seniors (60+ with ID) Free
JV/FR Football Games
- Adult $5
- High school students $4 (for students without an ASB card or students from a school that's NOT playing)
- K-8 students $3
Season Passes are available for purchase at games. You can also purchase passes with our bookkeeper or athletic secretary during regular office hours.
- Fall season individual sports pass $50
- Fall season family sports pass $85
- Winter season individual sports pass $50
- Winter season family sports pass $85
- All season individual sports pass $95
- All season family sports pass $ 165
Physicals Are Required Every Two Years
State law requires students in grades 7–12 participating in school athletics to get a physical every two years.
Students participating in pre-season activities connected to school-sponsored athletics should get a physical over the summer if they have not had one in the last two years.
Students must be enrolled in and passing 5 classes during their season. Any student who graduates early will be ineligible to participate in athletics. Please see your counselor with questions regarding eligibility.